Wednesday, November 01, 2006


Jim and I went to Pensacola Beach on Thurs. for 3 nights with the owner of the company. I did not know him, but before the trip was over, we discovered we had gone to Garland Elementary at the same time. He was in 3rd grad when I was in 1st. His name is Larry Reynolds. Ann, do you rememeber that name? He moved away 2 years before we did.

Anyway, we had a great trip, visited the Naval Air Museum and piloted the simulated Top Gun fighter jets. The wind and rain were brutal, butfinally on Saturday the Sun came out and we went sightseeing to Destin and the outlet mall. Our fishing trip was cancelled due to high waves again. I guess it just isn't meant to be. Our last 3 trips to the gulf have been grounded due to storm and waves. Oh well, we still loved the getaway and getting to know Jim's boss and his girlfriend Kelly.

1 comment:

  1. What a great picture, it sounds great. I would love to lay on a beach and relax, in the shade though.

    ReplyDelete